What makes The June remarkable?
- Heated saltwaterpool and sunloungers for every guest.
- Spectacular seaviews from the garden as well as from the living and dining area.
- Only 700 metres away from the beach of La Fustera, the local supermarket, chirinquitos and bars.
- Privacy for every guest due to six different lounge areas around the house.
- Communal Pool deck with plenty of space to dine, lounge, find some shade or getting tanned.
- Two indoor kitchens with SMEG equipment, a Quooker and an Indoor dining area for up to 10 guests.
- Filtered drinking water in both the indoor kitchens as well as the outdoor kitchen to save plastic waste and save you from carrying heavy water bottles.
- Hotel quality linnen, towels and branded beach towels, organic cosmetics and a pillow menu are provided.
- Private paddle boards, portable beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Optic Fiber WiFi and multiple options for watching international channels and streaming services on three televisions.
- Kamado BBQ with plenty of options, including a pizza stone and paella option.
- 24/7 service upon request
- The June connects her guests to local chefs and many other services like our regular car hire partner and taxi services.
- Bluetooth radio speakers in every apartment or suite
- Consciously picked temporary design to provide a cosy and unforgettable setting. From handmade Moroccan rugs and lighting, Italian designer items, outdoor furniture made of plastic bottles to Pierre Jeanneret and Faye Toogood inspired eye-catchers.
- Electric gate and separate alarm system installed at every entrance. Private parking for two cars.
- Professional SMEG kitchen equipment throughout the entire villa and a Quooker in the main kitchen.
- Sound healing instruments are available for workshops and for guests to check in with their inner-peace. A handmade 32” Chinese Atlantis Gong is the centre point and pride of the main living area.
- Heated mirrors in every bathroom
What do you think we could add to our services? Let us know!